- Short-term tests up to 50 kA/1 s three-phase systems
- Surge current up to 110 kA
- Secondary voltage range from 155 V to 1.150 V
- Phase-precise switching on (2° electrical)
- Continuous short-circuit current up to 1 kA for temperature-rise tests
- Indoor and outdoor testing facility
The Testing Institute Eurotest is an independent testing laboratory that achieves international standards. We ensure to our customers that our processes will be performed professionally and in compliance with legal and normative requirements at an internationally comparable level.
Our DIN EN ISO 9001-certified testing laboratory (Certificate Registration No. 44 100 130408-001) is available to manufacturers and users alike for testing the conformity to standards and usability of electrical engineering products.
Operating for over 40 years as a test facility for power supply companies, Eurotest specializes in testing of electrical components:
• High-voltage equipment and installations
• Low-voltage equipment and installations
• EMC testing
• Crimp and screw connectors
• Cables and lines
• Three-phase electric power cable fittings
• Insulating materials (oil analyses)
Additionally, our existing facilities and multitude of testing equipment offer many other testing opportunities. You are welcome to ask for them.